A.G. Howard, Abigail Haas, Books people tell me to read, Dangerous Boys, Danielle Paige, Dorothy Must Die, E. Lockhart, Evernight, John Green, Katrina Leno, Mindy McGinnis, Not a Drop to Drink, Splintered, The Fault in our Stars, The Giver, The Half Life of Molly Pierce, Top Ten Tuesday, We Were Liars
Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This Week’s Topic: Top Ten Books people have been telling me I MUST read
1. The Fault in Our Stars, by John Green
Or any John Green really. People are insisting that I read any of his books…I’m sort of tempted, too.
2. Evernight, by Claudia Grey
To the point where this friend bought it for me…I was planning on reading it anyway…
And that’s it for the books that people are yelling at me to read…I read considerably more than most of my friends, so I’m the one usually doing the yelling.
And because I like having 10 things on a Top Ten Tuesday list, I’m going to complete this list with Books that I see Everywhere* on the Internet, and as such it feels like the internet is telling me to read them:
3. Dorothy Must Die, by Danielle Paige
4. We Were Liars, by E. Lockhart
5. The Maze Runner, by James Dashner
6. The Giver, by Lois Lowry
7. The Half Life of Molly Pierce, by Katrina Leno
8. Dangerous Boys, by Abigail Haas
9. Not a Drop to Drink, Mindy McGinnis
10. Splintered, by A.G. Howard
*Note: By ‘everywhere’, chances are I’ve only seen it once, which is usually enough to make me want to read it.