The lovely Sophie from Fangirling101Books has nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! (Thank you!)
Anyone who has seen me do a tag knows that I rarely follow the rules, but let’s take a look at them anyway:
1.Thank the person who nominated you in the blog post. (check)
2. Answer the 11 questions set by the person who nominated you. (see below)
3. Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions to answer (Urgh…effort)
1. First chapter book you can remember reading or being read?
Geez, way to start with a tough one…maybe The Jewel Kingdom books? I dunno.
2. What was the show you watched as a kid like dora, wiggles, barney ect?
Hmm…We (my brother and I) watched a lot of Pokémon.
And The Teletubbies. Loved those things.
3. What Mythological creature would you be?
A dragon. Obviously.
4. Favorite super hero and favorite villain?
Oooh, this is a tough one.
I feel it’s necessary to point out that my entire experience with super heroes comes in the form of Marvel Movies.
Although I have seen Batman vs Superman. And that old Batman movie with Adam West.
I don’t really have a favourite, though.
5. If you could teleport to any country (even the imaginary ones) where would you go?
England. That’s where the Harry Potter studios are.
6. Just out of pure randomness. When you go to the loo do you fold or scrunch?
7. Marvel or DC? (YEAH I JUST WENT THERE)
As I said in Q4, my entire experience of super heroes involves Marvel movies…and some Batman.
So, yeah, I would say that I don’t really have enough information to make a proper judgment.
8. Favorite Taylor swift song, Favorite Ed sheran song and favorite Adelle song?
I’m sorry, do you honestly expect me to choose a favourite Taylor Swift song?
And I don’t listen to Ed Sheran or Adele.
9. What is your least favourite number? And do you like even or odd?
Least favourite number…hmm…I don’t think I have one.
I’m a maths nerd, I love ALL numbers.
10. Do you Associate any songs with books or books with songs and what is the song?
Always. Too many to list. And I often associate songs with what I’m writing.
11. What weapon would you take in the hunger games and who would be your allies? (Either games)
*Growls at the difficult question*
Cait, from Paper Fury
Brett, from Brett Michael Orr
Maddie, from PasoMaddie
Renee, from Book Boyfriends
Angel, from Angel Reads
Michelle, from The Writing Hufflepuff
Kara, from Diary of a Teen Writer
Holly, from The Foxes Hideaway
Chiara, from Delicate Eternity
Maddie, from The Girly Geek
…and anyone else who wants to answer these questions:
1. Favourite Icecream Flavour?
2. How do you prefer your water?
A) Room temperature (from the tap)
B) Room temperature with ice cubes in it
3. Mac or PC?
4. Do you get annoyed when people say “[this book] is the next [popular book]”?
5. It’s Christmas eve. You hear a noise, so you go searching and discover Santa Claus leaving presents under the tree. Turns out he’s real. What do you do?
6. Do you like sports?
7. You are going away for a weekend. Do you pack:
A) Only a couple of clothes, it’s only for a weekend after all
B) Enough clothes to last a month, you won’t know what you feel like wearing when you get there
C) Practically your entire wardrobe, the weather could do anything…
8. If you could afford it, which book/book series would you own every possible edition of?
9. What’s your method for writing a blog post? (eg/ Do you schedule/draft posts, or do you just write and post)?
10. How long have you known your best friend?
11. Have you enjoyed answering these questions?
Cait @ Paper Fury said:
Thanks for the tag, Cassie! 😀 And omg I’m already looking at the mac vs pc question and C’MON. IT’S MAC ALL THE WAY. THERE IS NO OTHER OPTION FOR THAT.
Also Batman is awesome..but the only awesome thing in DC. Otherwise #MarvelFTW
And I want to be a dragon too. *nods* But I refuse to believe they’re mythological. I mean, we have water dragons, right?!? (Lizards…whatever.) SO MAYBE REAL DRAGONS ARE JUST OUT THERE SLEEPING????
Haha…I’m actually a PC person.
My dad has a mac, and the amount of times I’ve almost thrown it out the window…I don’t even use it that much.
Batman is the greatest.
I ACCEPT THIS THEORY ABOUT DRAGONS! Let it be known that they are not mythological, merely sleeping in extremely-difficult-to-find places.
This calls for an expedition!
What a great tag! I did the same one last week on my blog but the rules were totally different. I come from a divided household: we have androids and tablets and iPhones and iPods and laptop PC’s and Macs: but I’m a PC girl alllll the way. My favourite icecream flavor is…. real strawberry? but I like all berries basically. Sadly I live in India, where the flavours are all white pink brown yellow.
Shanti @ http://weavingwaveswords.wordpress.com
My dad has a mac, but the rest of us have PCs…though we’re pretty evenly split on the ownership of iPhones and Samsungs…
Michelle @ The Writing Hufflepuff said:
Thanks for the tag! I’m looking forward to answering your questions, though it’s probably going to take me a while to do this 🙈 How can anyone expect you to choose 1 Taylor Swift song. Like that’s possible
I look forward to seeing your answers?
And I know, right? One does not simply choose a favourite Taylor Swift song. It’s impossible.
Pingback: Another Very Late Tag – The Sunshine Blogger Award – The Writing Hufflepuff