Many thanks to Michelle from The Writing Hufflepuff.
1. What would your autobiography be called?
The Magical Adventures of Cassie the Weird
2. What song would be the theme song of a tv show based on your life?
3. If you could save one fictional character from the death, which character would you choose and why?
I don’t know if I would save anyone…I mean, most character deaths do serve a purpose, and I’ve accepted them.
4. What do you use as a wallpaper on your computer?
5. What is your least favourite genre and why?
Probably contemporary involving sick people. Like, terminally sick people. I just don’t like reading about it.
Also, many thanks to Eugenia from Genie in a Book
1. What is your favourite book from your childhood?
Before teen years: The Jewel Kingdom books
Early teen years: Harry Potter
2. Who is your favourite OTP?
Whoa, wait just one moment…
Am I really supposed to pick just one?
3. What is the best book you’ve read this year?
See last week’s Top Ten Tuesday.
4. Favourite bookish quote?
5. What book do you think would make a great movie?
This was also a Top Ten Tuesday a few weeks back, but Rebel Belle, by Rachel Hawkins would be fabulous.
And I was also tagged by The Storyteller.
1. Where is your favourite place to read?
2. What would be the first thing you’d do in a Zombie Apocalypse?
3. What was the last film you saw and what did you think of it?
Avengers 2: Age of Ultron
I enjoyed it.
4. What is your favourite quote?
See the above, similar, question.
5. If you could try a new sport, what would it be and why?
Ok, I’m not going to bother with the questions/tagging. If you want to do this, feel free to pick 5 questions from above and use them.
Great answers! Also A+ gif use. I especially love the Jack Sparrow one at the end haha. Sorry, I meant CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow 😛
Yes, you mustn’t forget the Captain. 🙂
Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm said:
Great answers and awesome gif choices. I agree with The Writing Hufflepuff… the Jsck Sparrow one is SPOT ON! :p
Aww, thank you 🙂
OBVIOUSLY you have to pick one OTP. That’s what it means. ONE True Pairing.
(But I entirely understand your struggle. I too break the rules and have multiple OTP’s. What’s a fangirl to do?)
Hmm, I do not understand this ‘one’ you speak of…though I have heard legends about the mysterious singular number known only to those who know how to choose.
But I believe those legends are just a myth.