Beautiful People is this thing hosted by Cait at Paper Fury and Sky at Further Up and Further In and basically questions about fictional people get asked, these questions get answered, and it’s all very fun.
As usual, I’m talking about Gemma.
Yes I know it’s technically June now…shhhh!
1. Do they get nightmares? If so, why or what of?
She doesn’t…that I’m aware of.
3. Are they easily persuaded or do they need more proof?
She always needs more proof. She rarely believes anyone at their word.
4. Do they suffer from any phobias? Does it affect their life in a big way?
She likes to act like she’s not scared of anything.
Really, she’s terrified of the idea of losing her memories. The witch hunters have developed a thing that enables them to manipulate the memories of people (for secrecy reasons), and when witch hunters ‘quit’, they get their memories removed/altered so that they think they were somewhere else for however long. Gemma doesn’t ever want to forget about her time there.
5. What do they consider their “Achilles heel”?
She has no Achilles Heel.
Well, that’s what she says.
6. How do they handle a crisis?
7. Do they have a temper?
You could say that…
At the witch hunter training academy she’s surrounded by guys who constantly give her a hard time because she’s a girl.
She beats them up on a semi-regular basis, but that doesn’t seem to stop them.
8. What are their core values and/or religious beliefs?
She believes in herself. She believes in what she does with the hunters. She doesn’t bother thinking about religion, since she considers it a waste of time. There are witches in front of her that need killing and that’s the only thing she’s concerned with.
9. What things do they value most in life?
Her memory. She believes that our memories are part of what makes us who we are, and that’s the main reason she never wants them taken away.
10. What is one major event that helped shape who they are?
Being asked to be a witch hunter is most definitely the main one.