I’ve been tagged to do the Teenage Girl Tag by Audrey from The Measure of a Book, (Thank you).
– Thank the blogger who tagged you (and if you’d like, like their post, comment or for full support follow them!)
– Post the featured picture on the tag post
– Copy and paste the rules
– Answer the following 10 questions
– Use 2 gifs 😉 (or more)
– Tag up to 6 other bloggers
– Let the blogger know you tagged them
And now the questions:
1. Are you a girly girl or a tomboy? What makes you a girly girl or a tomboy?
2. Do you like texting or talking better?
Depends on the situation…sometimes I’m too lazy to text, so I press the green button.
3. What is your favourite Starbucks drink?
I don’t visit Starbucks…and when I do, the only thing I get is a hot chocolate.
4. Do you like your hair long or short, straight or curly? You can provide a picture of your hair too! (Front or back)
My hair is very long, and wavy. And that’s how I like it. I don’t own a straightener, curler, or anything else…except a hair dryer, but I never use it.
If there is no picture here, you can assume that I’ve forgotten to add it.
5. Pink or Purple?
6. Who is your favourite female singer/s and what are your favourite songs by these singer/s?
Singers: Beth Crowley, Avril Lavigne, Taylor Swift, Kelly Clarkson
Bands with female lead singers: Evanescence, Paramore, Superchick
I can’t choose favourite songs for any of them…let’s just say all of them.
7. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Umm…5 minutes? If that?
8. How often do you do your nails?
I keep them painted a fair amount, also very short.
9. Do you wear make up every day?
Nope. I never wear make up. It feels gross.
10. Are you a burgers and fries kind of girl or salad and fruit?
Burgers and chips, obviously.
And now…the tagging…
Ok, so anyone who knows me knows I’m not a fan of tagging…it’s just so much effort.
So…I’m tagging you. Yes, you. You, who are reading this.