A Thousand Pieces of You, Aimee Carter, Captive, Claudia Gray, Cynthia Hand, Ignite Me, Leigh Bardugo, Marie Lu, Pittacus Lore, Rachel Hawkins, Rebel Belle, Red Queen, Rick Yancey, Shadow and Bone, Tahereh Mafi, The 5th Wave, The Last Time We Say Goodbye, The Revenge Of Seven, The Young Elites, Victoria Aveyard
Top Ten Tuesday is a thing where we get given a topic, and we have to list our ‘top ten’ things for the topic. Pretty self-explanatory.
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This Week’s Topic: Top Ten Books on my
Spring Autumn TBR List!
Note: I’m probably going to look at this post in June and realise I have read none of the books on it…because that’s how I roll.
2. The Revenge of Seven, by Pittacus Lore
3. The Last Time We Say Goodbye, by Cynthia Hand
4. Red Queen, by Victoria Aveyard
5. The 5th Wave, by Rick Yancey
7. Ignite Me, by Tahereh Mafi
8. Shadow and Bone, by Leigh Bardugo
9. Rebel Belle, by Rachel Hawkins
10. Captive, by Aimee Carter