A Court of Thorns and Roses, Ambelin Kwaymullina, Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015, Cynthia Hand, Half Wild, Julie Kagawa, Let the Sky Fall, Maggie Stiefvater, Richelle Mead, Rick Riordan, Sally Green, Sarah J. Maas, Shannon Messenger, The Foretelling of Georgie Spider, The Forgotten Crown, The Last Time We Say Goodbye, The Raven Cycle, The Ruby Circle, The Sword of Summer, Throne of Glass, Top Ten Tuesday
Top Ten Tuesday is a thing where we get given a topic, and we have to list our ‘top ten’ things for the topic. Pretty self-explanatory.
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This Week’s Topic: Top Ten Books I’m Looking Forward To In 2015
1. The Ruby Circle, by Richelle Mead
2. Half Wild, by Sally Green
3. The Foretelling of Georgie Spider, by Ambelin Kwaymullina
4. The Sword of Summer, by Rick Riordan
5. The Last Time We Say Goodbye, by Cynthia Hand
6. The Raven Cycle #4, by Maggie Stiefvater
7. Throne of Glass #4, by Sarah J. Maas
8. The Forgotten Crown, by Julie Kagawa
9. A Court of Thorns and Roses, by Sarah J. Maas
10. Let the Sky Fall #3, by Shannon Messenger
So…which books are you looking forward to?